Job Name : Payroll Processor
Job Type: Full Time- to apply please email: email@example.com
Range: $ 17.00 – $ 20.00 p/hr (CPP’s are eligible for higher rate)
Payroll Processing Specialists work independently and in a team environment performing the full range of Payroll activities on behalf of Clients in compliance with Company procedures and standards and in a manner providing customer service in a friendly, courteous, prompt manner. Payroll Processing Specialists work requires accurate data entry, checking source documents, running and verifying Payroll output, and processing related reports. To enhance customer service excellence, Payroll Processing Specialists are required to familiarize themselves with the Client base to understand the nuances of each Client Payroll to be in a position to answer and/or resolve Client questions. Extensive Client contact predominantly by telephone, email, and occasionally fax.
Your Key Accountabilities Include
- Perform all aspects of Payroll processing functions including, but not limited to:
- Retrieving/Reviewing Source Documents for missing/illegible pages and releasing to the proper employee(s)
- Contacting Clients for missing or illegible documentation, late submittals, changes to Payroll information
- Communicating ManagedPAY procedures/requirements with Clients
- Entering/Confirming input information against source documents
- Unzipping/Printing/Verifying Online Submitted Payroll
- Printing/Entering/Verifying Email Submitted Payroll
- Entering/Verifying Phone Submitted Payroll
- Entering/Reviewing ‘Per Agreement’ Clients per established instructions
- Preparation/Input of Adjustments – Manuals, Voids, etc.
- Printing/Verifying Pre-Process (edit) reports, File Maintenance (was-is) reports, and Input Transaction Reports before each process
- Run Process and Release to Batch
- Client Education/Assistance in all Payroll related matters and Isolved software platform
- Create/Confirm Reports as needed
- Prepare/Input Client Billing Forms as Needed
- Set up of child supports, garnishments, and tax levies
- Make changes to Client files as required by the Client
- Assist with all aspects of tax preparation with regard to the assigned Client base which includes but is not limited to:
- Balancing Client Files for EOQ Preparation
- Preparing/Filing Federal and State Tax Forms
- Preparing/Distributing Client Copies and Documentation
- Adjustment/Correction/Zero Runs at EOQ
- Prepare Client Billing Forms of QE Processes/Reports
- Zero Runs for Billing of QE Processes/Reports
- Prepare and submit Client new hire reporting to state on a daily basis
- Add additional earnings or deduction option codes as needed
- Inform processing group and management of any substantial changes to Client Payroll
- Assist Clients with Payroll or processing questions or direct Clients to additional internal or external resources for assistance
- Handle and resolve Client complaints regarding Payroll
- Maintain confidentiality of Payroll information
- Educate Clients regarding Payroll issues and processes
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Cross sell related products or direct leads on products to management team’
- Dental insurance
- 401K matching
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Physical setting: Office location- this is NOT a remote position
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime as needed at times and during busy season/year end
- Weekend availability
Experience: Payroll processing (2 yrs) required; Customer service (min 1 yr) required
Job Name : Manager/Director of Compliance
Compliance Director: Manage day to day compliance activities and reporting of the Professional Employer Organization (PEO) and Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO). Implement strategies to ensure maintenance of policies for all facets of operations. Establish and implement periodic monitoring and evaluation programs to assess compliance of processes are in place. Prepare strategic yearly plan and year over year measurements for the executive team. Develop and implement annual objectives and measurements for all team members. Implement new technologies and solutions for PEO platform and migration. Prepare annual budget and review quarterly with executive team. Coordinate information gathering for requests from internal, external and government auditors. Prepare written responses to applicable audits for PEO clients. Prepare audit reports for internal companies, PEO clients and others as required for HR and/or Regulatory Board(s). Ensure documentation delivery for annual PEO licensing, renewals, and various regulatory boards in connection with PEO client employers. Support the safety department on high-level compliance issues related to MSHA, OSHA, and related investigations. Prepare investigative findings and report for high-level client employee labor investigations. Conduct compliance training and monitor to ensure compliance with regulations for ACA, HIPPA, and SOC affecting operations. Oversee IT programs, systems, roll outs and changes as part of overall company strategic architecture. Provide guidance as project lead on system integrations. Document retention policies, company program policies, IT policies, company architecture, and SOC audits. Identify compliance risks and implement corrective actions to resolve compliance issues or deficiencies. Keep abreast of industry legislative changes and communicate the company’s position within the industry to executive team. Support CEO with marketing efforts and budget.
Requires Bachelor’s Degree, Legal Studies or Human Resources Management, and 2 years’ experience in corporate regulatory compliance management within Las Vegas Valley, familiarity with gaming industry, and strip property clients/3rd party operations, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Managed Business Services, 4045 Spencer Street, Suite 312, Las Vegas, NV 89119. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn: Ana Pineda.
Job Name : Payroll Conversion/Implementation Specialist
ManagedPAY is seeking a Payroll Conversion & Implementation Specialist to join our team in Las Vegas, NV. This position will be responsible for the HRIS platform programming and installations maintenance and support of the HRIS database. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong work ethic and attention to detail. Payroll Conversion & Implementation Specialists convert new and existing Clients into the iSolved HRIS platform and provide continued support and training to client users.
to apply please email: email@example.com
Your Key Accountabilities Include
- Install, convert, troubleshoot, and integrate Clients onto the Isolved HRIS platform
- Assist and re-train client users as necessary (by phone, via zoom, or in person at the client’s location)
- Program/build and deploy new client accounts in our HRIS platform
- Consult with Project management regarding operational considerations and configuration of systems to support customer requirements. Make recommendations to utilize full advantages of iSolved Product line while maximizing efficiencies.
- Gather site requirements, review and recommend operational design as it pertains to installation and setup for clients.
- Complete complex time programming projects and train clients as needed
- Complete or build payroll client set ups according to specifications, and deploy within the agreed upon time-frame.
- Deploy Time clock installations/on-site in coordination with client’s IT personnel
- Coordinate with Payroll Manager, Implementation/Conversion Manager and/or Head of Sales to develop processes, procedures, and documentation to enhance our implementation and training services
- Become a subject matter expert on iSolved platform and ancillary products
- Manage multiple projects at a time
- Attend meetings with clients and management as necessary
- Other duties as assigned by Management
Your Background Includes
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience working in a professional office environment having experience working in Payroll training clients on software products desired
- Excellent computer skills, including a strong proficiency in computer programs and all Microsoft Office applications, Excel, MS Office, word etc. and Adobe products
- Must be extremely proficient in Excel applications and import/exports (power user)
- Two (2) plus years of prior system support service experience preferred in the payroll and benefits fields
- Prior Payroll processing experience with working knowledge of state and federal employment taxes and wage & hour regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of payroll system programming for union and non-union employees; understanding of TRDA a great asset.
- Process oriented and solution driven with superior problem solving ability.
- Capable of learning complex billing/invoicing applications in a short period of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including outstanding telephone etiquette.
- Capable of providing excellence in customer service, both externally and internally
- Strong project management and organizational skills with a keen eye towards detail and follow up
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of management and team members.
- Interest and capability to work in a fast paced, multi-Client and deadline driven environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely – to read, write, and speak English at an appropriate business level
- Prior Payroll processing experience and working knowledge state specific regulations a must.
- Previous experience with ADP, Kronos, Isolved, or other payroll systems development and deployment required
- Previous experience working in the PEO industry a plus
- Excellent at math and good analytical skills- any past accounting a plus
- Ability to hear the spoken word; sufficient visual acuity to read various paper documents and information on computer screens
- Capability and willingness to provide excellence in customer service both internally and externally
- Necessary reasoning and critical thinking skills to solve complex mathematical problems used in Payroll Conversion and Payroll Processing, and Payroll system setup/deployment
- Maintain confidentiality of Client, Company and employee information in accordance with Company policy, Regulatory standards, HIPAA and other laws.
Job Type: Full-time