What is Co-Employment? In a PEO arrangement we use ManagedPAY’s tax ID number, unlike an HRO which uses your tax ID.
The PEO and client company contractually allocate and share traditional employer responsibilities and liabilities. The PEO assumes the responsibility for the business of employment including risk management, human resources, employment law compliance, payroll and employee taxes. The PEO provides a complete human resource and employee benefit package to the work-site employee. The client company directs and controls work-site employees in delivery of its products and services.
In addition to HRO services, PEO clients receive the following Fortune 500-level benefits:
- Access to ManagedPAY’s Master Medical insurance plans
- Access to ManagedPAY’s Multiple Employer Retirement Savings plan
- Shared liability under a co-employment arrangement
PEO clients experience the following:
- Outsourcing to our PEO helps businesses acquire a broader and deeper package of employee benefits at a lower cost than can otherwise be accessed.
- PEO clients have more participation in plans reducing employee turnover, enhancing employee morale and attracting better employees
- 100% direction and control of work-site employees
- Reduce turnover, enhance employee morale and attract better employees